In the joint-stock company Rubena a certified integrated system of quality and environmental management is implemented, based on international standards. The fundamental turning point in quality control system was after the VW audit in 1992. Based on the audit results, an analysis of the former status was made, resulting in the necessity to introduce international standards ISO 9000 in our company. RWTÜV Essen company was chosen to provide consulting services.
- RWTÜV company made a certification according to the model of the Czech standard CSN EN ISO 9001 in April 1995
- In 1998 our system was certified according to QS 9000, VDA 6.1
- In 1999, after Rubena and Gumokov had been jointed together, the building of a unified quality system started
- In January 2000 Rubena successfully passed the 1st control audit
- In August 2000 Rubena successfully passed the 2nd control audit
- In August 2001 the certificate ISO/TS 16949was awarded
- In November 2001 the environmental system according to ISO 14001 was certified
- October 2002 - the 1st control audit of quality, 2nd control audit of EMS
- October 2006 recertified new company SGS according to ISO 9001:2000, ISO/TS 16949:2002, ISO 14001:2004"
|ISO 14001||ISO 9001||ISO/TS 16949 -1||
ISO/TS 16949 -2
Prize for deliveries of technical rubber 2005 from ZMZ company.
Quality Award 2002 by Continental Teves
Quality Award 1995 by Skoda Auto
CGS AUTOMOTIVE DE MEXICO
|ISO 14001||ISO/TS 16949|